Bad
Good

Wakefield Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2009
I have worked at wakefield for 8 years now, and the lrsd for 32 years. We truly do believe in and expect the very best from our boys and girls each day. We find it of utmost importance to prepare them for life..In every way, academically, socially, emotinally..Just to be the very best person they can be. Come check us out..One of our strong suits is that we care abut the 'whole child'..For many years now we have assisted families in many many ways..With clothing, christmas gifts, and many other needs. We are a top notch super caring place to be. Ms woodham, wakefield counselor

Wakefield Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2008
My daughter attended Wakefield Elementary this past school year. I believe she received a wonderful education. She was even reading way above grade level by the end of the school year!

Wakefield Elementary School 3

Posted February 26, 2007
I don't feel as if they are pushing or expecting the students to excel. Children will strive to meet required goals if pushed to do so.

Wakefield Elementary School 5

Posted October 02, 2005
I love wakefield elem, it is a good school. I have 3 sons and my oldest has moved on. I have 2 others there they really like it. The programs they have are wonderful. I just can't really tell you how it is you have to be a part of the of the team.

Wakefield Elementary School
75 Westminister Dr, Little Rock, AR  72209
Last modified Wakefield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.