Bad
Good

I'm the new German teacher here and before this year even begins I've seen great school spirit and a pride in school appearance! We are excited for the POWER OF US!!!

I think Cloverdale is a wonderful school. I heard it was a bad school so I didn't want to work there. But after I had a tour and learned about the mission of the school, I fell in love. This is my first year teaching at Cloverdale, but it has been the most rewarding job I have ever had. I fell in love with the culture, the kids, and the wonderful supportive staff. -Math Teacher

I just found about this site and I am glad to brag on my kids school. It is in the hood and our kids come from the hood but one thing i know is that Them teachers and the principals are really trying hard to get our kids where they need to be. I know I am making some mistakes in my writing but I am sure my kids will learn better at Cloverdale. I hated the school at first but When Mr. Fields came. He turned it into a good school and our kids are safe and happy. They get to learn and do a lot of things no other middle school kids can. The test scores will come up cause they believe in the kids and are really working hard to get them ready. I am glad my kids go there and I love the school. Nikki K.

like this school because of the teachers and the principals they're so nice, awesome, and i want them to stay.

I am a parent who was quite apprehensive about putting my child in Cloverdale. In fact, I called downtown and complained about the strict environment during the first week of school. I was very angry. Within an hour the principal, Mr. Fields called to inquire about my frustration. He explained his vision and mission for the school and asked me to come and visit the school during the most choatic times of any school day, morning , lunch, between classes or at the close of the day with out warning; before passing judgment on the school. I did. I was in utter awe at the unbelievable control and discipline that is displayed at the school. I ended up staying three hours. I ended up calling Mr. Fields and commending him and apologizing for prejudging the school. I love the school! It is a wonderful educational facility. Mr. Johnson

Dear Parents, It has been a marvelous school year. Thank you for your continued support as we move from good to Great! Many of you are getting your children here on time and are allowing them to remain the entire instructional day. That behavior is most appreciated and greatly needed in order for us to reach our desired goal of providing them a quality education that will afford them the opportunity to become economically independent productive citizens. I am humbled by the magnitude of support many of you are providing. The trust that you have bestowed upon the faculty, staff and me is overwhelming and taken very seriously. We are committed to providing the very best for the children at Cloverdale and encourage you to drop in at any time of the day. We have no secrets. Come and sign in and you will be afforded Fortune 500 professional customer service.

I know the scores are not at the point were they need to be, but this new principal is great. This is not his first school were he has rise up the test score and made our kids feel special.

Last modified Cloverdale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8