Posted May 28, 2007
I want to say that I am a parent of a Mcclellan student,To Dr.Hamilton she is a God sent she had her plate full when she took over this job and she has done just that,turn it around for the better and the staff and student both know that foolishness is not tolerated.Teachers know that they either teach or have the option to be reassigned,at any rate Mccellan is not going back the the way it was.I a very please with the changes I wish for the best for the faculty,staff and students.Dr.Hamilton may you continue with all of your postive reinforcement and all of the wonderful things you are doing.You are truly the best thing that has happen to McClellan High School.

Posted May 11, 2007
John L.McClellan is a very good school. We are such much better than the old McClellan we have improved a lot thanks to Dr.Hamilton she has turned the school around. We have teachers that care about us this year our principle is always here at school. But I will just like to McClellan is getting its pride back.

Posted September 19, 2006
Hello, I am a student at McClellan Magnet High School. To me, McClellan is a great school. We have a lot of great teachers, a great principal, and a lot of great things to do. The principal this year is trying really hard to raise our test scores. For example, every Thursday we have 'Super Thursday,' which involves us taking 30 minutes out of each class period to do practice test. Although a lot of us may not like this, it is going to be a lot of help when the test comes this fall. Believe me, I should know because we did the same thing at Cloverdale last year. Any way, to me McClellan is a great school no matter what you may have heard in the past. Don't knock it until you try it!

Mcclellan Magnet High School 1

Posted February 10, 2006
We can't get any teachers. I went about 3 months without a spanish teacher and we still don't have any books for the class. The teacher are gone more than the students.Now they are trying to take away the enigneering program. Which will mess alot of students up,becuase they now have to take more classes that they don't need.

Posted July 18, 2005
McClellan is the best school in the Little Rock School District. Though it doesnt get the possitive attention that it deserves, it has a very positive affect on students and instills much pride. GO LIONS!

Mcclellan Magnet High School 4

Posted March 25, 2005
- a former student
I graduate class of 2004 and I can truly say that McClellan has come along way from what it has been. I can't even dream of going any where else. The teachers their are nice and understanding and they are always helpful to their students. Also I know for sure that I will want to keep in touch with them when I am in college and beyond. Also the counselors are very helpful want encourging students to persue an higer education. Furthermore, the clubs and sports provided can fit to any students abilities. GO LIONS GO!

Mcclellan Magnet High School 4

Posted December 15, 2004
- a former student
About 3 years ago I went to this school. I really did enjoy the school. I learned a lot and now I'm on my way through college. At first the school seemed very large to me, but the teachers and students where very helpful with showing me around and letting me get used to the school grounds. Overall I had a great time, and miss high school very much.

Posted November 11, 2003
under consturcion right now, but great opportunity, and still improving

Mcclellan Magnet High School
9417 Geyer Springs Rd, Little Rock, AR  72209
Last modified Mcclellan Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcclellan Magnet High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top