Bad
Good

Ark. School For The Deaf High School 1

Posted February 18, 2015
My childs FMsystem was stolen by school and they denied it. He he is now in middle school and things are no better. I do not recommend this school at all!!!! Only if there us no chance of your child ever hearing.

Ark. School For The Deaf High School 1

Posted November 13, 2013
my daughters implant equipment was stolen by the school I can not get them to even try and find out what happened barb the receptionist is the one I gave it to and now she says I never gave it to her don't trust them

Ark. School For The Deaf High School 3

Posted August 21, 2007
This school is a great school for deaf kids around Arkansas. Students if you are deaf feel free to come by and take a look at our school. This school is fun and enjoyable and has great educations. We have after school programs for students to do. Please come by out school and take a look and get an experience! Thanks

Ark. School For The Deaf High School 4

Posted January 19, 2005
Hello Parents My name is Josh Weatherford. I was the class of '98. I enroll ASD in '88. I remmy the first day of my enrollment at ASD. ASD education can be seen not at it's best education but however the teachers, supervisor and all who works there are really good people with good hearts. I was a 4 year basketball varsity. Activities will keep your child active as I was. Umm once I lived in the dorm, I was social addicted and I love it. I found my deafness at ASD and I realize that's my world. I don't regret being a former ASD student. I'm proud to say that I'm glad I got the remarkable experience. Parents if any questions or anything please feel to email me, I'd be happy to answer your questions. Thanks.

Ark. School For The Deaf High School
2400 West Markham St, Little Rock, AR  72203
Last modified Ark. School For The Deaf High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12