Little Rock, AR

Posted February 23, 2012
Fuller staff and teachers make this a great learning institution. My first daughter was in the TAG program and loved the challenge, great teacher support. Even after school tutoring, teacher volunteer to stay for the entire class if needed. Parents can sit in. My second daughter is in TAG and loves the teacher fighting for the students. It's cool to be smart here. Behavior problems don't overshadow academics! New laptops and Ipads.

Fuller Middle School 1

Posted August 24, 2010
I recently spoke with the media center specialsit, who couln't give me a definitive answer as to when the center would be open. The closest she could come was sometime after orientation. She actually became annoyed when i asked when that would be. Are you kidding me, i wanted to ask, but instead just thanked her for her time. Maybe she was just having a bad day, well morning. Tsk...

Posted May 01, 2010
I attend Fuller in the 2009- 2010 school year and i could not ask for a more supportive group of teachers and team mates. Fuller has a greta Tag progfram and even though some of the kids are misbehaved sometimes, Fuller is a great place to attend school. At the begining of thje school year i did not know anyone and nowadays i know everybody and everybody knows me. I LOVE ATTENDING FULLER.

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted October 05, 2009

Fuller Middle School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
I miss fuller alot..They taught me everything i wanted and needed to know.Thanks alot&ill never forget my times being with all of my friends.Thanks!Your Student;Naly Yang;)

Posted April 21, 2009
I belive that Fuller is an amazing school but some of the kids have bad disipline. The learning enviroment of the school is wonderful

Posted April 08, 2009

Fuller Middle School 0

Posted March 03, 2009
I have a daughter in 6th grade.She is in TAG.The education at this school is fantastic.Students at Fuller get a great view of how to use critidal and logical thinking.

Fuller Middle School 2

Posted March 02, 2009

Fuller Middle School
808 East Dixon Rd, Little Rock, AR  72206
Last modified Fuller Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fuller Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top