Bad
Good

I had a problem with my child and bullying. The 6th grade prinicple did not get on her job until I went over her and the issue finally got resolved. But I have to say other than that I loved my children there. There are a lot of activities for the Kids and I love the fact it isn't a big school. The teachers are ok. Some of them will go all the way out to help the students.

I attend Fuller Middle School and this is what I have to say about the school. It is by far the most judgemental school you could ever attend. The teachers are very rude and pick favorites, they insult students and laugh about it afterwards.. The kids that go to Fuller Middle are idiotic. Every now and then you might find a nice person but other then that 5 out of 500 chance you do, the school is a horrible place to be. I hate every thing about it. Every last thing. I could go on and on but I rather not.

Fuller staff and teachers make this a great learning institution. My first daughter was in the TAG program and loved the challenge, great teacher support. Even after school tutoring, teacher volunteer to stay for the entire class if needed. Parents can sit in. My second daughter is in TAG and loves the teacher fighting for the students. It's cool to be smart here. Behavior problems don't overshadow academics! New laptops and Ipads.

I recently spoke with the media center specialsit, who couln't give me a definitive answer as to when the center would be open. The closest she could come was sometime after orientation. She actually became annoyed when i asked when that would be. Are you kidding me, i wanted to ask, but instead just thanked her for her time. Maybe she was just having a bad day, well morning. Tsk...

I attend Fuller in the 2009- 2010 school year and i could not ask for a more supportive group of teachers and team mates. Fuller has a greta Tag progfram and even though some of the kids are misbehaved sometimes, Fuller is a great place to attend school. At the begining of thje school year i did not know anyone and nowadays i know everybody and everybody knows me. I LOVE ATTENDING FULLER.

I miss fuller alot..They taught me everything i wanted and needed to know.Thanks alot&ill never forget my times being with all of my friends.Thanks!Your Student;Naly Yang;)

I belive that Fuller is an amazing school but some of the kids have bad disipline. The learning enviroment of the school is wonderful

I have a daughter in 6th grade.She is in TAG.The education at this school is fantastic.Students at Fuller get a great view of how to use critidal and logical thinking.

Fuller middle School is the best! I am in 7th grade tag and I play on the Football team and am plannimg to try out for the basketball and track teams. I've only been in 7th grade for a week but I can tell that this is going to be a good year already! 6th grade was fun too! Mrs May, Mrs Luth, Mrs Callaway, and Mrs. Runyan were the best 6th Grade TAG teachers a kid could ask for. Being at this school makes Junior high fun!!!

Hello and dI would like to commemorate the seventh grade tag program. Mrs. Halton, Mrs. Stevens, Mrs. Parker, and Dr. MIller are excellent teachers. As I write this, I would like to talk about the math program of Fuller Middle School. Math Counts was a program that helped me excell in my math skills so I could compete at a state level. I would like to thank all of the teachers that have brought me through the seventh grade and I would like to thank the tag program for making me a smarter student.

Last modified Fuller Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.