Little Rock, AR

Joe T. Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted April 15, 2014
this school is a huge disappointment!!! academically and otherwise! we transferred here from a school within the district rated a 2 on this site, since then, grades have fallen dramatically!! the teachers do not give homework, and put forth minimum effort in getting the children to learn. there is also ZERO communication with parents! the only way i knew their grades had dropped was at the interim report conference and it was too late.

Posted September 24, 2013
Amazing parent/teacher collaboration and involvement in the lives and educations of our young ones!!

Posted September 10, 2013
I love this little school. I sent my own children there, and now my grandchildren are going there.

Posted January 09, 2009

Joe T. Robinson Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2008

Joe T. Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2008
Robinson is a great school with a 'family-like' environment. The teachers are friendly and enthusiastic about teaching children. My child has attended this school since Kindergarten and he is returning as a fourth grader this year (08-09).

Joe T. Robinson Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
This is my daughters first year of school. She is very excited about school and learning to read. Her teacher is very good about incouraging the children.i am glad to know that my daughter is getting a good education.

Posted June 12, 2006
I have 2 children at Robinson. They both love it there. The teachers are very involved in their education. Also we now have a music teacher and an art teacher on staff. Next year we will have a PE teacher. I am quite pleased with the education my kids are getting at Robinson.

Joe T. Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted September 12, 2003
My daughter loved robinson! Keep up the great work!

Joe T. Robinson Elementary School
21600 Hwy 10, Little Rock, AR  72223
Last modified Joe T. Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joe T. Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top