Bad
Good

Robinson is a hidden gem! The only public school in West Little Rock is a fabulous school! We moved our son out of one of the local private schools in 10th grade. He said he wished we had moved him to Robinson MUCH sooner! The district is getting us new student desks throughout the school, as well as new teacher desks! The gym was recently renovated, the baseball and softball fields are being completed as well. We have new curtains in the auditorium and the facade will be updated over spring break! It's a great time to be a Senator!!

I just recently graduated from Robinson. It was probably some of the best memories in my life. A lot of that was because of the opportunities I was given there. It's only bad if you don't take advantage of those opportunities. There are great teachers and students that treat each other like family and with respect. In my four years, I've never had a problem with anybody at Joe T. Thanks to one of the only shop classes left in the state, I learned many different life skills and other job related skills. Because of this school, I am the person I am today. The people that give Joe T. a bad name, don't know what they are talking about. Definitely a great school.

RHS is a good school. It's similar to many urban schools...lack of funding sometimes, but that's everywhere these days with President Obama & the Common Core gang. You naje do with what you have & RHS has done just that with thriving local business/school partnerships. Mrs. Bailey is a fair & understanding principal, and Mr. Lowe is a great man Friday to her leadership. The students have improved scholastically & behaviorally in the last five years, and there is less riffraff than at "other" LRSD & PCSSD high schools. Robinson has a rural feel to it and that's a good thing for all students.

Horrible school! If you live within the boundaries for this school & you can, send your child elsewhere or home school. I was warned by people when I moved here but sent my child anyway. Learned my lesson the hard way. Many details I could give for my reasoning here, but I will just say the principal is in denial about the problems.

No problems! Mrs. Bailey (principal) is doing an excellent job! My daughter's ACT was fabulous, she is working hard and having a great time! The district did a lot of work on the school over the summer. Why anyone would send their kid to private school is beyond me and totally unnecessary.

All of my teachers (except for one and she has been sick) are exceptional! They are caring, hard working and good people. I have worked hard and learned a lot!

My son does very well academically at RHS. I'm glad that he in enrolled in the AP courses. They are rigorous.

This is a great school! They have some of the best teachers here. My kids go here, we are so proud to say that we attend Robinson High School!

I go here and I really don't like the school. It doesn't really have any good teach.s and the only good ones the students run over. so if you move into the school dis. Don't go here.

School has made improvements, but not enough. I will say that the principle has made improvement, but needs to be more accepting of the students. She does not put herself in other people's shoes and try to understand their side of the story. School is run down though. Needs updates in technology that allow we students to further our learning. Many teachers are also coaches, which causes them to take many days off that take from the students learning. Some teachers and staff are rude, and when put into question about it, no action is taken.

Last modified Joe T. Robinson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.