Bad
Good

I feel like this school is only getting over on people. How u gone charge the kids four dollars to eat. Is that four dollars to eat or for the school benefit. And if I said my kids eat at home and the morning. How you still going to make them get a tray just so the parents have to pay. Dont think this is right. Just set up to be a rip off. And you all know it. Im sure everyone could agree with that. Sorry couldnt bit my tongue. Had to let it be stated. Very upset. You all need a new policy, cause that policy is only set up to make someone pay fa lunch. People should have a choice. Aint nobody rich. A dollar, or maybe two would of been alrigjt. But it seen you all truing to get rich off someone. The kids are suppose to b hete to learn, not pay this school a million dollars. Im sure everyone could relate.

Can't believe that this cite lists 66% of the students are white. There are 4 white children in the entire kindergarten class that I saw while visiting.

My grandson is a third grader and transferred to Lawson elementary in Jan.Chayis was on the honor roll at previous school.Chayis has maintained that status.I love the small classroom setting. Chayis teacher appears to have a great teaching technique /style that keeps children interested in learing. Lawson school is a Diamond in the rough.Keep up the good work!!!

The school is a great place to learn when you have teachers that help the kids. I like when learning is fun and learning should be fun! I enjoy the fact that my child attends Lawson Elementary.

Great school! Only 2 classes per grade. Principal knows my son and who his teacher is when she sees me. Don't get that everywhere. Since student numbers are low, one student that might not be a good test taker will throw off the percentage for the grade. Keep that in mind if you look at scores only. Teachers are great! Great parental involvement.

My daughter has been a student of Lawson Elem. since Pre K. I am proud of this school and the hard work the teachers and principal have put forth.

I feel that Lawson is a great school. It is a small school and most teachers know who my daughter is and who I am. The school keeps the parents active in your child's education.

Last modified Lawson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.