Lawson Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
Can't believe that this cite lists 66% of the students are white. There are 4 white children in the entire kindergarten class that I saw while visiting.

Posted April 17, 2014
My grandson is a third grader and transferred to Lawson elementary in Jan.Chayis was on the honor roll at previous school.Chayis has maintained that status.I love the small classroom setting. Chayis teacher appears to have a great teaching technique /style that keeps children interested in learing. Lawson school is a Diamond in the rough.Keep up the good work!!!

Posted November 22, 2013
Great school! Only 2 classes per grade. Principal knows my son and who his teacher is when she sees me. Don't get that everywhere. Since student numbers are low, one student that might not be a good test taker will throw off the percentage for the grade. Keep that in mind if you look at scores only. Teachers are great! Great parental involvement.

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted April 04, 2007
My daughter has been a student of Lawson Elem. since Pre K. I am proud of this school and the hard work the teachers and principal have put forth.

Posted February 22, 2007
I feel that Lawson is a great school. It is a small school and most teachers know who my daughter is and who I am. The school keeps the parents active in your child's education.

Posted May 17, 2006
Lawson is a good public school, my child has attended for 3 years and we are satiafied that he is getting a good education. All schools have there bad points as does this one( I know of one teacher who has trouble controlling her class), but I have to say that my child has grown very well academically in the 3 years he has attended. Parent involvment is good. We have been kept up to date with school going ons and we are sent a daily report on how our child did at school that day which we love.

Lawson Elementary School
19901 Lawson Rd, Little Rock, AR  72210
Last modified Lawson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top