Bad
Good

Robinson Middle School is the best kept secret in West Little Rock. The principle, teachers and other staff members are committed to the students and helping them succeed not only in middle school but every area of their lives. Great great school!

Robinson Middle School is a fabulous place to go and learn for 6-8 there are great teachers for all grades and especially the 8th grade algebra 1 and pre-algebra teacher she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is our first year in Little Rock and we decided to try RMS because of it's multicultural atmosphere. We have not been disappointed. The pre-ap classes are challenging. The teachers give assignments that allow the student to use different modalities for learning other than pure lecture. The teachers are responsive to email and parents are able to see assignments via computer. The school cares about character as well as academics. The principal is supportive of extracurricular activities as well as she is present at most of the games. Every student is given the opportunity to learn the major sports and to play on the teams. My child has not experienced any bullying (and she was bullied at the Florida School that she attended). The parents are very involved in this school. The only negative is the building is run down and is in need of replacement. Also the school would benefit from having an open house at the beginning of the year so that each teacher can let the parents know about the classes and what they will require of each student. The parent conferences that they have know occur just before the first quarter ends and I believe that is too late.

Robinson MIddle School is a great environment conducive for learning for all children. The faculty, staff and administration work closely with parents, students and community to ensure RMS is one of the best public schools in the state of Arkansas. The school started the implementation of Common Core Standards and will work hard to ensure all students find success. RMS has a caring and involved administration willing to do what is best for students to achieve great success in their educational experience.

I transferred to this school from Florida during my seventh grade year, im going back in for eighth grade, this school is based upon race and i don't recommend it at all. I went to the principal many times for help with bullies, but she never seemed to help. Most teachers are very nice, but i do not recommend send your child to this school. at all.

My child just finished up her 3rd year at Robinson Middle School and we were pleased. Most of the teachers were involved and cared about their students. There were a few that were not the best but I think you find that at most schools. My daughter made A's and B's and scored excellent on the standardized tests. She would tell me about some arguments between students, but security handled it quickly and she never felt unsafe. I was involved with the PTO activities and with my daughter's education and she has excelled. We have the means to send her to any private school in town and choose Robinson. We have been happy with Robinson Middle School and are looking forward to Robinson High School.

Both of my children attended this school from 6th thru 8th grade. They have made all A's and have scored extremely well on all standardized testing. I would put many of RMS teachers very high on the list of the greatest! There are so many truly caring teachers and staff. We have been extremely pleased and have had no problems.

I do not like this school, we moved here and our children had A's and B's now they are barely even passing. Our old school was a 5 star school. Most of the teachers here don't care, they kind of act like 'just pass them and get them out of here' We are looking into a different school for next year, even private schools if we have to, to keep from going back to Robinson!!

i like this school but the behavior of the students may get out of hand and i do not like the uniform policies thank you !!!!!!

A few trouble makers, do not spoil the whole bunch and every school has them. Test scores are soaring for the ones that want to learn and have parent involvement. A few teachers need to leave/retire but most of the teachers are fabulous! We have had a great experience @ RMS for the past 3 years!

Last modified Joe T. Robinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.