Lonoke, AR

Posted April 17, 2014
We like Lonoke schools , 1 grad & 1 n mid & only probs were w/bus system

Lonoke High School 1

Posted October 02, 2008
the techers are very evil and ,munipulaying

Posted September 27, 2007
If you value your childs education, you shouldn't send them to school in Lonoke. Lonoke Schools standards have decreased considerably over the past few years.

Lonoke High School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
As a parent who has had my children in the Lonoke schools for two years, I have disappointed regarding the following: multiple attempts to contact my 10th grader's teachers were not responded to, with the exception of 2 of his teachers. My daughter fared better at the elementary level.

Lonoke High School 4

Posted September 10, 2006
I attended Lonoke schools and have insisted that my children (now in 9th and 11th grades) attend Lonoke Schools. They are biracial and since I am known there and they now have developed their own reputations and the staff and teachers know them, I do feel quite comfortable. However, my niece tried to attend in her 11th grade year and was not immediately welcomed so I have seen both sides. They do pick and choose favorites and I do have some issues with some of the staff that I feel pick on people, sometimes my kids but I most definitely see in with other students and have compassion for those being deliberately picked on They do have an open door policy and I have no problem showing up to get results for my requests.

Lonoke High School 2

Posted September 26, 2005
This school is great for those who grew up in Lonoke but those that didn't should be prepared for a constant struggle. It is a small town school with a small town mentality. The one positive thing about the school is the care and attention provided by a very small group of teachers.

Lonoke High School 1

Posted January 26, 2005
lonoke high school is the worst school I have ever enrolled my children in .it's principals choose favorites, and my children are completely unhappy at this school.My advice is to obtain new principals and allow the main office all information going on instead of letting all the children get suspended;some of which do nothing at all.

Lonoke High School 5

Posted October 25, 2004
As a former student I must say that Lonoke High Schol is an all time great school. I graduated from this school, but still have friends and family that have attended or are still attending the school. The teachers and facilty are very caring and considerate of their students and if I were still living in Arkansas I would want my children to go there!

Posted June 22, 2004
As a former student I would like to say that some of the teachers are more caring than in larger schools that I have attended. This is one of the only good points about the school. It is located in a very small community and if you didn't grow up in the town, than good luck for your teenager to feel completely welcomed into the school by the long-term teachers, staff, and students. Many of the facilities are old and have not been up-kept due to low funding. The city itself needs to wake up to the 21st century.

Lonoke High School 5

Posted December 23, 2003
I think that Lonoke Schools are awsome, and I am proud to attend the high school. Our teachers are some of the best around, and some of the most caring. You couldn't find a better school if you tried. Stacey Thompson

501 West Academy St, Lonoke, AR  72086
Last modified Lonoke High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lonoke High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top