Lonoke, AR

Lonoke High School 1

Posted May 23, 2009

Lonoke High School 1

Posted October 02, 2008
the techers are very evil and ,munipulaying

Posted May 03, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008

Lonoke High School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
If you value your childs education, you shouldn't send them to school in Lonoke. Lonoke Schools standards have decreased considerably over the past few years.

Lonoke High School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
As a parent who has had my children in the Lonoke schools for two years, I have disappointed regarding the following: multiple attempts to contact my 10th grader's teachers were not responded to, with the exception of 2 of his teachers. My daughter fared better at the elementary level.

Lonoke High School 2

Posted January 30, 2007

Posted September 10, 2006
I attended Lonoke schools and have insisted that my children (now in 9th and 11th grades) attend Lonoke Schools. They are biracial and since I am known there and they now have developed their own reputations and the staff and teachers know them, I do feel quite comfortable. However, my niece tried to attend in her 11th grade year and was not immediately welcomed so I have seen both sides. They do pick and choose favorites and I do have some issues with some of the staff that I feel pick on people, sometimes my kids but I most definitely see in with other students and have compassion for those being deliberately picked on They do have an open door policy and I have no problem showing up to get results for my requests.

Lonoke High School 5

Posted January 23, 2006
- a former student

Lonoke High School
501 West Academy St, Lonoke, AR  72086
Last modified Lonoke High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lonoke High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top