Bad
Good

Tucker elementary is an OK school. Teachers are fairly nice. The front desk ladies are terrible! Very rude that I interrupted their day with my sick child being picked up. Oh and the nurse is a character too. She didn't even greet me to pickup my child. She turned her head and told me here he is and turned back around to finish her lovely conversation with the office ladies. I don't think that's how you should greet any parent especially treat a child. We will be changing schools. Now I know why all the other parents left too!

the best school a student can go to i loves the staff and teachers and more

My son has been a student at Tucker for the last three years and enjoys Tucker. I personally think the principals and teachers are great, however the front office staff is extremely rude. I feel uncomfortable every time I walk into the office. i have never felt so uncomfortable at a school due to the front office staff. I also feel sometimes the more intellectual students get held back due to other students.

Tucker is has the best of the best! Great teachers, parents and students.

I have to say the food is unedible, which is a big mess up.The teachers are great and hardworking. My child says that some teachers could be nicer, but other than that tucker is a great school.

Perfect mix of kids, teachers are great

Last modified Elza R. Tucker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.