PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 23, 2013
I had twin girls that went to Columbia Christian School. We loved everything about the school. Unfortunately we had to move due to my husbands job. I highly recommend the school!

Posted July 21, 2008
Our children love this school. The students are challenged a lot more here than in the public school, although this sometimes means more projects, reports, and tests. Each grade also takes a couple of neat field trips per year. Excellent learning environment with very few discipline problems.

Columbia Christian School 2

Posted April 12, 2008
The curriculum isn't as fast paced as it should be and is not at all helpful in furthering ones academic career. Most of the staff and students can be very judgmental and hypocritical. I made many friends at this school but cannot look back at my experience very happily.

Posted May 02, 2007
My child just started going to CCS this year. It has been the best thing we could have done for our child! We love this place! She is a straight A student, however, she has to really work hard to get there. The work is a challenge, the teachers are great and the classmates are, for the most part, very well disciplined. I wish we had started her in this school. We never want to go back to public school again.

Posted April 04, 2006
This is a great school. We recently had to move, but the number one reason that I would move back would be so that my kids could once again go to this school. There is wonderful parent involvement, and an outstanding faculty and staff. My kids now have to attend a public school, but I can proudly say that they are comfortably ahead of the class, especially in reading. Their success is due to their teachers, and their own determination to do their best, which has been instilled by their teachers from Kindergarten and up. If you are looking for a school with a family type atmosphere, this is the one for you. I hope that my review will help some of you make the decision to allow your kid(s) to be a part of this wonderful school.

Posted March 15, 2005
I have 2 children at this school. I highly recommend it. Great teachers. Currently have great basketball, baseball, and soccer programs. Parental involvement is encouraged.

Posted November 30, 2004
I go there and my name is Micah Garland. I love it.

Posted October 02, 2004
This is a great school 2 of my children go there. And have been for 6 years and intend on staying there. There is a great inviroment for everyone. Oh and they no longer use paces or the ACE program it is now A BECKA. This school is really a great place to send your children and feel safe about it.

Columbia Christian School
250 Warnock Springs Rd, Magnolia, AR  71753
Last modified Columbia Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12