Glen Rose High School 3

Posted May 20, 2014
Glen Rose is a good school. Other than being so focused on sports and few spotty teachers here and there, this is a great school.

Posted January 08, 2014
This is a perfect school, expecially if your looking for a small town to live in. Yet some teachers are... The only word I can think of is jugeing. ( I honestly can't find a word that describes the teachers properly) the kids there are nice there and you can find friends real easily here at glen rose. I can only think of 2 times that I had to go to the principal about name calling, but actual bullying? Never! So yes this school is family friendly and a perfect place to learn!

Glen Rose High School 0

Posted January 29, 2010
The school is wonderful but has a few weak teachers. Also, the administration does not listen to the teachers, students or parents. Athletics do rake priority over academics and star athletes are treated differently as in every school. Many teachers take their jobs very seriously and do a wonderful job. I would send my children there

Posted August 26, 2008
It's okay but its warped when it come to academics and athletics....... athletics reigns supreme. The Teachers are really good especially in elementary and 10th or higher grade. The administration though is not good or listens to its students or parents.

Glen Rose High School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I agree that some students are treated differently depending on their parents. social standing, etc. but it's not an extreme problem. I don't really know the principal, but I have heard other parents complaining. I think a high school principal should be very involved in the students and their activities and very accessible to the parents. I have had 4 children in this school and overall I am very pleased. There is a great advantage to attending a small rural school. Oh, and the football team, coaches and spirit teams are great! I have a football player and a cheerleader. Go Beavers!

Glen Rose High School 5

Posted January 11, 2008

Posted March 02, 2007
- a former student
I absolutely agree that Glen Rose is a great school, but the high school administration is not very good at what they do. They really need to get it together for the kids.

Glen Rose High School 1

Posted January 22, 2006

Posted November 29, 2005
Glen Rose has always been a wonderful school. It is a small rural community with caring people who live here. I personally attended Glen Rose and my children do now. It is a very good school that has teachers that really care about their students. However, I'm not real please with the high school principal. He is very stand-offish, he never speaks to anyone, and when he does he is very rude. I don't see him being a very good principal, he doesn't seem to care. He is more worried about what the 'important' parents think!

Glen Rose High School 2

Posted November 01, 2005
- a former student

Glen Rose High School
14334 Hwy 67, Malvern, AR  72104
Last modified Glen Rose High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Rose High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top