Malvern, AR

Malvern Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2013
Nice clean campus which provides an atmosphere for productive learning. Experienced and new teachers that combined bring stability and new ideas to public education.

Malvern Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2010
Malvern Elementary School tends to lack what it takes to make a child s early education experience a positive one. Two of my three children attended MES and to my dismay, were mere nameless faces in a sea of kids. The principal seemed disinterested when a problem arose as she told my husband and me, I have many kids that attend here and my attention is needed elsewhere. Can someone else help you? Most of the teachers, but not all, act like warm bodies in their positions and not much like true educators.

Malvern Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2007
This is my child's 2nd year of school at Malvern. Her kindergarten year was aweful due to the teacher, but the rest of the school was great and 1st grade has been wonderful for her. She has a great teacher and I am very happy with her learning criteria. So far, so good. Kids there definately learn alot more than what I did at that age.

Malvern Elementary School
1807 West Moline St, Malvern, AR  72104
Last modified Malvern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malvern Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top