Manila, AR

Manila Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2014
Apparently, those who have complaints about Manila schools do not have much experience with schools in other states. I do with my children and step children in 4 different states. Our child is so far ahead of wear the other children were at the same age. We are VERY impressed with the quality of education. Yes, there are not the extracurricular activities available in a larger schools, but, what do you expect.

Manila Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2008
My daughter goes to school here. I am very concerned about her education quality. They move too fast for most children. Their system is broken. They need more money spent on teachers aids then extracurricular activities. They need to stop hiring special ed teachers and spend money on teachers aids. We plan on moving to a better school.

Manila Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2008
My son went to school here from K-3. I thought it was a good school. We moved though to a school with better academics. I was actually surprised because I thought it was one of the best. I found out definitely though they don't get the parents involved enough. I don't remember them having the AR program either which is a good thing.

Manila Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2006
I have 3 children in this school system and I believe they are receiving a quality education. Yes, there are some extracurricular opportunities not available in a smaller school district but the benefits far outweigh any setbacks. They have an excellent academic progam and they are working to increase extracurricular activities. The faculty and administration do a wonderful job and are always willing to work with the parents to provide the best education possible for each student.

Manila Elementary School
419 East Olynpia St, Manila, AR  72442
Last modified Manila Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manila Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top