Bad
Good

Apparently, those who have complaints about Manila schools do not have much experience with schools in other states. I do with my children and step children in 4 different states. Our child is so far ahead of wear the other children were at the same age. We are VERY impressed with the quality of education. Yes, there are not the extracurricular activities available in a larger schools, but, what do you expect.

My daughter goes to school here. I am very concerned about her education quality. They move too fast for most children. Their system is broken. They need more money spent on teachers aids then extracurricular activities. They need to stop hiring special ed teachers and spend money on teachers aids. We plan on moving to a better school.

My son went to school here from K-3. I thought it was a good school. We moved though to a school with better academics. I was actually surprised because I thought it was one of the best. I found out definitely though they don't get the parents involved enough. I don't remember them having the AR program either which is a good thing.

Last modified Manila Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.