10-12 & Ungraded
Marion, AR

Marion High School 1

Posted September 07, 2014
Absolutely horrible. I don't know that a jail has more rules. I felt like a prisoner rather than a student

Marion High School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My daughter graduated there 10 years ago and now my step-daughter attends the high school. The teachers are great and caring.

Marion High School 2

Posted August 29, 2010
I am a former student of Marion High School. Although there are teachers that are great people and fully qualified, it's only a handful. I went through the honors core classes and it was a joke. The math and science departments are pitiful. I went to a private college out of state and the difference in my education and that of my peers is ridiculous. It may be better than the schools around it, but it is definitely below average nationwide.

Marion High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Marion High School is abosutely wonderful! Teachers, coaches,counselors and the entire staff are exceptionally great. They really care about our children and there education!!! They go above and beyond with the students at any given time. They prepare them for college, to continue on with there education.

Marion High School 4

Posted August 21, 2008

Marion High School 4

Posted September 21, 2007
I was a student at this school once. I loved it and it is a very good school.

Posted July 12, 2005
it is a very good school. you can do anything you please, as long as it isn't breaking the rules. the band is one of the best in state. they also have art and alot of different sports, we even just got ultimate frisbee. there are also many clubs for student involvement. i can't wait to graduate from it and say that i was a patriot!

Posted March 11, 2005

Posted February 09, 2005
- a former student

Marion High School 1

Posted November 25, 2004

Marion High School
1 Patriot Dr, Marion, AR  72364
Last modified Marion High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top