8-9 & Ungraded

Marion Junior High School 3

Posted July 27, 2009

Marion Junior High School 5

Posted May 17, 2006
I completely disagree with the statement below except I agree that the curriculum is great. Two of my children attend/have attended there and I found that the teachers try to help all the students and discipline all the students as fairly as possible.

Marion Junior High School 0

Posted January 06, 2006
The curriculem is good, but the majority of the teachers are prejudice depending on who the parents are and how much money they have; The rules that are enforced are only enforced for certain students and others are allowed to do or dress however they feel. Athletics are designed for only those students whose parents are a teacher/coach, or whose parents belong to the booster club and shell out the money; the coaches go along with that and don't give the talented athletes a chance. Overall, it's the most politically run school around. It's all about the money.

Marion Junior High School 2

Posted February 02, 2005

Marion Junior High School 5

Posted November 18, 2004
Overall a good learning enviroment for students. I personally do not appreciate the suspension letters sent home after missing 4 days in a semester but I am sure the letters are very helpful to parents of troubled teens, so I am understanding.I have had 3 daughters in this school and do not know of anywhere I would rather for them to have gone to school.

Marion Junior High School
801 Carter Dr, Marion, AR  72364
Last modified Marion Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top