9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Marked Tree High School 5

Posted January 29, 2013
The teachers here are excellent! They have new and improved teachers that get to the facts and the fairies! They have helped my child in so many ways that I cant even explain! I was letting my child go to Trumann but all he getting was a MacBook and they told him to learn! Marked Tree has given thier students thier own laptops and push them to next level! When my child was attending Trumann school, He came home with all good grades! He was a all A's student BUT they was giving him stuff for like 3rd graders! My son is in the 8th grade and yall are just now teaching him his verbs & Nouns! So we moved to Marked Tree and instead of them teaching a grade under, they're teaching a grade or two above! I love it! Also the New Tech thing is also working out for him too! He is now a member of 3 different honorable clubs at Marked Tree also. Thanks Marked Tree High School!

Marked Tree High School 1

Posted May 19, 2012
My son went to marked tree high school for half his senior year...helped with the yearbook and took lots of pictures and was in lots of pictures....but when we went to get the yearbook...they cut him completely out of the yearbook....it was like he never was there....what kind of school does that? Not a very nice school at all!!!!!! Paula Byers mother of a student

Marked Tree High School 1

Posted June 23, 2011
MMarked Tree HS was a popularity contest not a school. The school faculty made it almost impossible to do because I didn't quite fit the mold. I left there and finished in southern florida on my own. I actually excelled once I got away from Marked tree. I have went on to excell in life no thanks to marked tree. Drive on by.

Posted April 19, 2009
I do not recommend this school to anyone. The instructors are unprofessional and do not spend enough time actually teaching. My children love it because they have recess all of the time. sad, sad, sad.

Marked Tree High School 4

Posted August 13, 2008
I am an alum of Marked Tree High School & I can most assuredly say that the skills I learned there helped me succeed in college. There was as much emphasis on academia as there was on the athletic program. The music & art programs produced many successful people.

Marked Tree High School 4

Posted April 19, 2006
The school has music and art programs. It also has sports and ROTC programs.

Marked Tree High School 5

Posted August 23, 2005
I'm a former student from Marked Tree High School and I have always enjoyed being there. The academic programs are the best and the other classes are great. Every parent of the kids there at the school all always involved with the teachers and students. The teacher's are also the greatest. My favorite teacher's were all my teachers I had when I was in High School. I also loved my principal and the assistant counslor Mrs. Duvall. So..if I was a parent I would definitely put my kids in school at Marked Tree High School. Thanks for all your help down the line. ~*~ Crystal Wilson~*~ Class of 2003

Posted June 07, 2005
I am very pleased with Marked Tree High Schools performance. Being a Home School Parent of a 7th grader I had some reservations when I enrolled my son. I was afraid he would fall behind, but the teachers and staff have not dissapointed me or my son. Thank you, to everyone at MTHS.

Marked Tree High School 2

Posted June 04, 2004
As a former student a Marked Tree High School, I feel the school needs alot of work to get it to where learning is more than things such as football for exsample. And as has a parent of a future student I would like to see the teachers try with ALL STUENTS not just those, I hate too say this, who have parents of say so with the school board members. At a public school I feel that who your parents maybe has nothing to do with the way you are treated in the class room. And one more thing I really hate too say is that I feel the only way my chid will have a chance at learning anything is that me and my huband pick up our family and move to a new town. Which if it comes down to it I will do. Thank You

406 Saint Francis St, Marked Tree, AR  72365
Last modified Marked Tree High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.