9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

The teachers here are excellent! They have new and improved teachers that get to the facts and the fairies! They have helped my child in so many ways that I cant even explain! I was letting my child go to Trumann but all he getting was a MacBook and they told him to learn! Marked Tree has given thier students thier own laptops and push them to next level! When my child was attending Trumann school, He came home with all good grades! He was a all A's student BUT they was giving him stuff for like 3rd graders! My son is in the 8th grade and yall are just now teaching him his verbs & Nouns! So we moved to Marked Tree and instead of them teaching a grade under, they're teaching a grade or two above! I love it! Also the New Tech thing is also working out for him too! He is now a member of 3 different honorable clubs at Marked Tree also. Thanks Marked Tree High School!

My son went to marked tree high school for half his senior year...helped with the yearbook and took lots of pictures and was in lots of pictures....but when we went to get the yearbook...they cut him completely out of the yearbook....it was like he never was there....what kind of school does that? Not a very nice school at all!!!!!! Paula Byers mother of a student

MMarked Tree HS was a popularity contest not a school. The school faculty made it almost impossible to do because I didn't quite fit the mold. I left there and finished in southern florida on my own. I actually excelled once I got away from Marked tree. I have went on to excell in life no thanks to marked tree. Drive on by.

I do not recommend this school to anyone. The instructors are unprofessional and do not spend enough time actually teaching. My children love it because they have recess all of the time. sad, sad, sad.

I am an alum of Marked Tree High School & I can most assuredly say that the skills I learned there helped me succeed in college. There was as much emphasis on academia as there was on the athletic program. The music & art programs produced many successful people.

Last modified Marked Tree High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.