Bad
Good

Maumelle Middle School 5

Posted February 03, 2014
Great school.. great teachers.. my daughter had a wonderful experience and went to high school prepared and ahead of state standards

Maumelle Middle School 4

Posted August 16, 2013
The school was amazing i went for my 8th grade year. it has amazing curriculm , But a couple of students called Bomb threats but the School & Law handled it.

Maumelle Middle School 4

Posted August 30, 2010
My child is attending her 3rd year at Maumelle Middle. We have not had any problems. The band program is superb and the Band Director and co-director are phenominal musicians and teachers. The teachers that my child has had have taken a true interest in her learning and truly want the best for her. My daughter is in the Pre-AP classes and her curriculum has been superb. I even had 1 teacher call me last year to tell me what a good student she is and how well behaved she is in class. I appreciate feedback and to have good feedback was relly nice. My child's teachers all participate in Edline which is awesome way to keep up with how your child is doing in school and with upcoming tests and assignments. I've never had any problems communicating with my child's teachers.

Posted May 17, 2010
I'm a parent and a substitute teacher at this schools. Just like any school this one has it's ups and downs. My advice to any parent that's considering this school is to be involved. If your child is a good student and you say on top of your child's education you should be somewhat happy here. I generally lean towards a private education because of some of the issues in the public schools. However, through our ups and downs of a public education I believe Maumelle Middle has offered a quality education for our child and a safe environment. However, there's still much improvements to be made. I do believe that there could be some racial issues in the Maumelle Community/Schools as a whole. Parents must get involved!

Posted July 30, 2009
This school is ok, but I think this school needs more activites involved with parents. This school has great lunches and their very clean. Most kids are very nice but I would make sure your child not to hang around the children that get D-Hall or SAC most of the time. If you decide for your child to go I hope they have a great time.

Maumelle Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2008
This school lacks discipline. My kids will no longer attend here.

Posted February 11, 2008
There are pockets of truly inspired educators here.

Maumelle Middle School
1000 Carnaham Dr, Maumelle, AR  72113
Last modified Maumelle Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.