Posted February 17, 2014
PFE has wonderful leadership, very qualified teachers, great balance of ethnic/ecomomic backgrounds for everyone to feel comfortable and cared for! We also love the location in beautiful maumelle and the easy access to community center/walking trails/library (all within walking distance of PFE! Extra-curricular programs are wonderful and cafeteria staff are so great :)

Posted October 23, 2013
We really like PFE and appreciate the effort the teachers and administration make to help our children grow and learn. Yes, there are issues here and there but they are quickly addressed and the school involves us. Most importantly, the principal listens! We have been very fortunate to have our children go to this school. It is a welcoming environment not only for students but parents as well. They edge on the side of flexible but have rules they follow and apply to all fairly. Overall, we are happy with the results and communication.

Pine Forest Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2013
My husband and I were very disappointed with Pine Forrest Elementary. It was an uphill battle the whole year our children were there when trying to get our kids extra help. Our son was finally placed on a 504 plan due to his disability, however it was a never ending battle when it came to getting assistance for our daughter. While in the middle of doing the requires testing to see if she qualified for special education, the VP called us and states that we needed to take our daughter to get her diagnosed with ADD and put on medication before they could finish the testing due to her inability to focus during testing. This was completely illegal!!! Needless to say, after arguing with the VP for weeks on end...we filed for a permit to have our kids transferred and jerked them out of Pine Forrest as quickly as we could. If you have children with disabilities that require special needs, do not send them there!!!

Posted November 15, 2010
i love this school, it is a 10000% better than the school my kids went to in little rock. I have 2 children in this school and they both love it and are doing great. thier grades and comprehension have improved and they have lots of friends and look forward to going everyday. the staff are great and work very hard and are very professional wich is a huge problem iv had with the past schools. Not that it matters but my children, as are my nephews are african american and have never had any issues in this school. thank you and keep up the good work.

Pine Forest Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
My child will never attend this school again the teachers dont communicate well with the students my child comes home lost african american student wouldn't stand a chance at this school

Pine Forest Elementary School 3

Posted September 03, 2009
The principal is doing a great job this year, she is new and trying to straighten things out. She is more involved with the teachers and parents which is a plus. However, this school is lacking team building amonst the teachers as well as any type of classroom enrichment on a daily level.

Pine Forest Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2006

Posted April 01, 2006
This is an awesome school! I have had great experiences with the adminstration and with the teachers. I and my husband are very pleased with the school and love that it is very parent oriented. I am a teacher specialized in early childhood education and special education and highly recommend this school for anyone that is serious about their child's education needs and experiences.

Posted July 27, 2004
Awesome school. Lots of parent and community envolvment. Principle is fabulous. Reading programs great. Very secure enviornment.

Posted May 04, 2004

Pine Forest Elementary School
400 Pine Forest Dr, Maumelle, AR  72113
Last modified Pine Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Forest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top