Bad
Good

Mccrory High School 5

Posted April 15, 2013
As a former student of this McCrory High, I would like to say that it is an exceptional school. It challenged my mind, my social skills, and my beliefs. The school could improve by being more rigid in its rules, but at the same time, I understand how the chaos of high school is inevitable. The teachers care about the well-being of the individual student. I have recieved inquiries about my college experience, which truly shows the concern that teachers have for their students in McCrory. I love the passion that the teachers show in McCrory, especially in the English department. The lessons I recieved in this area of subject content have helped me throughout life. I encourage that parents look beyond the petty inconveniences that children encounter and dislike, because I assure you that these teachers have the students' best interests at heart. Jaguar at heart.

Mccrory High School 4

Posted August 24, 2010
I think the teachers need to talk individually to all students at least twice a month to get their thoughs on the classroom & their studies. Also the parent teacher conferences are great but I wish we could have them more often.

Mccrory High School
509 North Jackson St, Mccrory, AR  72101
Last modified Mccrory High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.