Mcgehee, AR

Mcgehee Elementary School 5

Posted April 14, 2015
I can not say enough good things about our school. We have the best teachers. Our graduation rate is wonderful along with all the scholarships that are offered to our students each year at graduation. Our school has produced many brilliant doctors, pharmacist, dentists, nurses and engineers. If you must know, having SMALLER CLASSROOMS leads to more one on one attention for each student. I know there are problems here, but find me one school that doesn't. OUR TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATION do care about our kids. We are 100% backed by our community. I am so sorry the reviews listed above are not satisfied, but as for me and my family.....we all are graduates of MCGEHEE HIGH SCHOOL and we are all very satisfied with our community and school! #onceanowlalwaysanowl

Mcgehee Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2014
This is the worst school. Teachers throw homework at kids an don't teach them they want the parents to teach them. Kids there harassed and bullied my kid school didn't do anything. They want you to buy school supplies so they can give it to the other kids no we don't work to buy our kids supplies for the whole classroom. Your better off homeschooling than to send your kid to mcgehee school.

Mcgehee Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2014
We moved here for a job. There is no education in this town. My child attended preK here and really didn't learn more than to half way write her name. If you can avoid it don't send a child to any McGehee public school. We are not sending our children back, one year was way too long. We have moved outta this terrible place.

Mcgehee Elementary School
409 Oak St, Mcgehee, AR  71654
Last modified Mcgehee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcgehee Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top