9-12 & Ungraded
Monticello, AR

Drew Central High School 5

Posted July 05, 2007
My children have attended DC since Kindergarten. My oldest daughter will be entering 8th grade this year. We have been fortunate to be in this school district as the administration, teachers and other staff care very deeply about the children. My child is in Advanced Courses and will be attending the Congressional Youth Leadership Council in Washington DC due to the excellent teachers. As a mental health therapist, I have found the school district more than willing to assist in meeting ALL of the children's needs. I am very involved in the district as a parent and therapist. I have found that it excels in all areas and the quality of the teachers and administration is exceptional. The district may not be the richest or be able to offer programs that some schools can, but continues to build and excel in the areas of education and extra curricular activities available.

Drew Central High School
250 University Dr, Monticello, AR  71655
Last modified Drew Central High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Drew Central High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top