Monticello Middle School 5

Posted September 04, 2009
I am the G. Aunt of a 6th grader enrolled in the MMS in Arkansas. I rate this school highly. Not only did my husband go to this school but many others that I have talked with. My husbands nieces kids are going to this school. One graduates this year. The other is a 5th grader. They have nothing but the utmost respect for their school and their teachers. Awsome.

Monticello Middle School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
My children go to MMS and they love it. I have seen my children blossom and do very well. The teachers are caring and wants what is best for our kids. I love MMS!

Monticello Middle School 0

Posted May 28, 2004
My son Has been going to monticello schools since kindergarten. I am very pleased with our school system. My son is very happy to get up and go learn because of the teachers

Monticello Middle School
180 Clyde Ross Dr, Monticello, AR  71655
Last modified Monticello Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monticello Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top