Monticello Elementary School 5

Posted September 05, 2014
My family has lived in many locations and large metro areas. My children (unfortunately) were in many school districts. We moved to Monticello 7 years ago and as soon as they arrived they began to thrive. I had two children in this school and I am so thankful for the staff and administration. My children are now engaged and excited about school and the same is true about MIS and MMS. Couldn't rate it higher.

Posted September 19, 2011
I suspect when a student has a parent who writes in past present and future contexts while speaking entirely of past events that the parent really does not understand elementary level language. I can see how ( " I hate when my child attended this school. I feel that this school is racially bais and depended on a child economical standards if he /she succeeds at this level in Monticello School Distric" ) found communicating with the educated difficult. The district is far from racially bias, and goes out of its way to meet the needs of "at risk" students. I often am asked to help my child with home work to promote parental involvement. I can see how any parent who does not have an elementary knowledge of Math and English, or simple car rider line rules would find these simple tasks excessive.

Posted June 19, 2009
I worked here as a paraprofessional while I was going to school to become a teacher. The staff and principal are very professional and work together as a great team.

Posted May 15, 2007
MES is a fantastic school. After having two children pass through in the last five years, we've had nothing but great experiences there. The administration is friendly; parents are involved, and feedback is welcome.

Monticello Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2006
Both of my children had a great experience when they attended MES. The teachers they had were caring and worked to be sure that each student in their class did his/her best, not just my children. You can drive by the school after hours and on weekends and see all the cars parked there as evidence of the extra hours the teachers put into preparing for their students. I can think of numerous occasions when teachers have made sure students had the supplies or clothes they needed, sometimes out of their own pockets. When one of our family pets died last year, my daughter's teacher did not do end-of-year testing until she felt she was over her sadness and it would not effect her scores. She gave this type of consideration to all her students, regardless of race or economic background. In my opinion, MES is a very good school.

Monticello Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2006

Monticello Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2006
I hate when my child attended this school. I feel that this school is racially bais and depended on a child economical standards if he /she succeeds at this level in Monticello School District.

Monticello Elementary School
1037 Scogin Dr, Monticello, AR  71655
Last modified Monticello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Monticello Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top