Bad
Good

My family has lived in many locations and large metro areas. My children (unfortunately) were in many school districts. We moved to Monticello 7 years ago and as soon as they arrived they began to thrive. I had two children in this school and I am so thankful for the staff and administration. My children are now engaged and excited about school and the same is true about MIS and MMS. Couldn't rate it higher.

I suspect when a student has a parent who writes in past present and future contexts while speaking entirely of past events that the parent really does not understand elementary level language. I can see how ( " I hate when my child attended this school. I feel that this school is racially bais and depended on a child economical standards if he /she succeeds at this level in Monticello School Distric" ) found communicating with the educated difficult. The district is far from racially bias, and goes out of its way to meet the needs of "at risk" students. I often am asked to help my child with home work to promote parental involvement. I can see how any parent who does not have an elementary knowledge of Math and English, or simple car rider line rules would find these simple tasks excessive.

I worked here as a paraprofessional while I was going to school to become a teacher. The staff and principal are very professional and work together as a great team.

MES is a fantastic school. After having two children pass through in the last five years, we've had nothing but great experiences there. The administration is friendly; parents are involved, and feedback is welcome.

Last modified Monticello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2