Mount Ida, AR

Mount Ida Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2013
My school has helped my kids with their speech and social skills and have always kept me informed on their progress.I moved here when my son started kindergarten and he was so far behind in social skills .And my daughter also has done well and yes the work does get harder as they go up in grades .They are now passing to the 5&6 . I am not from this area and not related to anybody so I am an outsider but my kids have been treated great and that's all that matters to us.!! And I thank them for all they have for them !!! I am a grandmother who adopted them to give them a chance and moved from Nebraska and it was the best thing I ever did for them .

Mount Ida Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2006
At the elementary level through 4th grade,the teachers are excellent and the classes are a good ratio..teacher/student.Also the school has a new teacher who is doing wonderful things with the music/art classes.Its a very good safe school.high school is really bad for teachers who seem completely uncaring toward students having problems.

Mount Ida Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2006
I have 1 child alread graduated from Mt. Ida schools and is doing great in college. I have 2 daughters in elementary and 1 more going in next year. I feel the school at the lower levels - Kindergarten and 1st grade have excellent teachers. When the children start into 2nd and 3rd grade, and I even noticed it when my oldest daughter was in elementary, the teaching quality lowers, the teacher to student ratio worsens, and as the work gets harder - which is typical as one gets older - the childs grades suffer because I don't feel they get the attention or instruction they need or deserve.

Mount Ida Elementary School 1

Posted September 30, 2005

Mount Ida Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2005
I'm hoping that those who read these reviews will realize that the person who wrote the negative review is, obviously, someone with a chip on their shoulder and an ax to grind with the school. Both of my children attended Mt. Ida Elementary and had a wonderful school experience! Their teachers provided quality instruction with a variety of educational experiences. Both children were involved in a variety of athletics and extra curricular activities and had more opportunities than there was time for. As parents, we were encouraged, and welcomed, to be as involved as we chose. My children's elementary experience provided them with the tools they needed to insure success throughout their school careers. Both have earned college scholarships and are on their way to successful careers. Thank you MI Schools!

Mount Ida Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2004
Both of my kids went to mount ida and I think overall they had two good teachers. There is a clique with the teachers and all they worry about is themselves. You have to be realted or know somebody to even teach there, then you have to fit in with the snobby, arrogant staff they have. I don't think there is a lot of caring for the kids that go there and I think the challenges are few and far between for the students. Both of my kids did well there but there were so many pushed aside because they had bad blood in the family and that was passed on to the kids. And again they are very racial and only interested in sports. The arts are rarely recognized or taught.

Mount Ida Elementary School
430 Ball Park Rd, Mount Ida, AR  71957
Last modified Mount Ida Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Ida Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top