8 & Ungraded
Mountain Home, AR

Mountain Home Jr. High School 5

Posted March 16, 2012
I am a student and I am in the Eighth grade. I have gone to Mountain Home my entire life and MHJH is my favorite school yet. My teachers are phenomenal and this community can really come together. This last month we were informed that one of our very own Ninth grade World History teachers was awarded with the National Teacher of the Year award. We have very great educated teachers, a great Academic program, Great Athletic program, and offer many choices to get involved outside of school. In my opinion this is one of the best schools a child can go to. This previous year a Ninth grade teacher had a son who had a rare brain cancer. When he was in treatment and fighting for his life, MHJH students put together fundraisers like no other. There are now scholarships in memory of this boy and we are getting the money from our very own students at our school. When one person is suffering we come together and support our hearts out. We have great sportsmanship as well. We have a wide variety of sorts to choose from and they are all put together by very qualified people. If you are looking for a school in Northern Arkansas, it is a great place to be. And we welcome you! Email me for info.

Mountain Home Jr. High School 3

Posted July 03, 2011
I moved to Mountain Home Junior High this year to start my high school career at a 'bigger and better' school and I've recently finished my ninth grade year there. I wasn't impressed. Sure, it was better than my past school, but not only was it hard to find a place to fit in, it wasn't really focused on grades. Mountain Home is more focused on sports than anything else and once it comes around testing time, they "buckle down" and get started.

Mountain Home Jr. High School 3

Posted July 03, 2011

Mountain Home Jr. High School 0

Posted April 07, 2010
I absoultly loved Mountain Home Jr. High. Its a great enviorment! And i wish i didnt have to move. Mr. Henderson Your Amaxing :)

Mountain Home Jr. High School 5

Posted September 04, 2008
My daughter moved to this school in the middle of the 8th grade year. SHe was worried coming from a big city. The students, tearchers and staff made her fell right at home. This is by far one of the best schools she has ever one to. They seem to know each child personally and they really care about there sucess. They help get them ready for colledge. They offer alot of after school activities and they go the extra mile to ensure each childs future! It is an all around great enviroment for the students.

Mountain Home Jr. High School 2

Posted May 24, 2005

Mountain Home Jr. High School
2301 Rodeo Dr, Mountain Home, AR  72653
Last modified Mountain Home Jr. High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain Home Jr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top