Mountainburg Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2010
Small in size, but faculty and staff are always exploring new and big ways to help the students.

Mountainburg Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2008
Mountainburg Elementary has some very good teachers. I do not like the way the principal talks to the children and looks down at them. I feel that the school could provide healthier choices of food for the children, and I do understand they have to choose from what the government sends, but if we band together maybe there could be change. The food has way too much salt/sodium and fat. I have a special needs child and I do have to praise the middle school and high school special ed department. They are fantastic!

Mountainburg Elementary School
129 Hwy 71 SW, Mountainburg, AR  72946
Last modified Mountainburg Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountainburg Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top