Bad
Good

My daughter has attended Caddo Hills for four years. It's one of the best choices we ever made. Previously, she hated school. Now she LOVES it. I've never seen a school more focused on student succes. They truly have the BEST faculty and staff around. If you're looking for the best in academics, sports, clubs, extra curricular activities, faculty, staff, and students, Caddo Hills is the best place to be.

I go to Caddo and i would have to say that when you compare us to the other school around us, we are the best. We come to school for the food, class (yeah we enjoy going to class), and see the teachers. We have the BEST teachers because they know everyone in the high school by name. If I had to choose a school to attend I would choose Caddo Hills, hands down, because you couldn't ask for anything better

Caddo Hills is the place to be! With caring faculity and parents!

Caddo Hills has really prepared my kids for higher education! They have learned a great deal from wonderful teachers.

I have two kids at Caddo Hills. They have learned much from caring teachers. I know they are being well prepared for the real world and the life of college.

I have 2 children in Caddo Hills. And I think this school is great. They have been here for 2 years. I love everything about it. The basketball team is great. All the teachers are wonderful. Its just a very, very good school.

Last modified Caddo Hills High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.