Norphlet Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2011
3 post about this school and not a single mention about acedemics... Let me be the first..It is terrible.. and my only experience has been with kindergarten and first grade. If children dont get the basics in K and 1 they struggle all the way through school. I have more than one child and a full time job. I didn't have time to teach what should have been taught in the classroom. I might as well have homeschooled!!! As for the bullying.. My child was bullied by a teacher..(remember I have only dealt with K and 1) to the point of tears, almost every night, to NOT go to school the next day. Needless to say my children no longer go there!!!

Norphlet Elementary School 5

Posted September 05, 2007

Norphlet Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2004
I have two children in this school and will have another starting in the fall. I would not choose any other school for my children to attend. I love the teachers and the principal really tries to look out for the kids and do what is in their best interest. A big pat on the back for him and the teachers. That includes you Miss Nancy!

Norphlet Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2004
norphlet is a good school, but the school principal does don't beleive in proper punishment concerning the bullying law. My daughter has been bullied for two years now.And the first time I went to him about it he just had a conferance with the bullies.The second time I went to him with bullying again, he just gave these student detention, even though physical harm was done to my child by the bullies. So the bullying policy, seen by the school officals, is a joke.So what do u think of that?!

Norphlet Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2004
norphlet is an excellent school. the principal of the elem. is very much of a sidetaker to the boys he never hardly punishes them. such as this past week a boy was caught drinking at recess and only got a few days of suspention.my duaghter was bullied and told many different teachers but noone would do anything she called him retarded and they both got detention hall make your own decsion from that!

Norphlet Elementary School
301 McMillian Dr, Norphlet, AR  71759
Last modified Norphlet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norphlet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top