North Little Rock, AR
Before care: Yes

Posted November 14, 2013
The school has received a new priest! Who both my son and I love... He really interacts with the school. My son has even recently informed me that all grade are now involved in a anti-bullying class. The principal and teachers are amazing. I've had 3 children go though I.C. and move on to the Mount, Pulaski Academy and the University of Louisville and they say that I.C. educationally, physically, and mentally prepare them for high school and college!

Posted March 07, 2012
I'm appalled when people criticize a priest. However we have Another great priest at IC. The teachers are awesome!! The principal is extraordinary!! The whole staff there is wonderful!-- Like one big family all working together for the greater good of our children. Christ-centered environment. We ve been very pleased. As many other people to be sending our children to a Great school like IC

Posted April 10, 2011
Most of the teachers at the school are very good. However, enrollment continues to dwindle because of the priest. This is because he ignores and/or allows serious bullying issues, playing favorites and ignoring some kids behavior because he is afraid of some parents. He also insists on using incense during Friday school Mass, which chokes and nauseates the kindergarteners who sit next to the altar. The priest also chokes and coughs, causing many parishioners to comment that he looks like Barney Fife smoking his first cigar. Even though the teachers are very good, I would not recommend this school until the priest is transferred; which hopefully is soon.

Posted December 28, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009
My son has been in school at IC for two years now and I am amazed on a daily basis at how well he is doing. The teachers, the staff, the pricipal and the priest have all been wonderful and supportive.

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted March 21, 2009
There have been a lot of problems with the priest at this school. I don't believe the school would be that bad if the priest were not there, but as long as he is there this school is not recommended.

Posted December 01, 2008
I love IC! I have been going here since I was in Kindergarten and have known some of these teachers my whole life. I am now graduating and will miss this school very much. This year we have the principal as our math teacher and it is great I have learned so much and truly understand it and my grades are showing it!

Posted October 14, 2008
I am very disappointed in this school. Cliques are terrible, especially in the upper grades. There are several good teachers in the lower grades but I certainly wouldn't send a child to junior high here. A lot of complaints have been made against the priest too.

Posted September 09, 2008
This school has welcomed us in with open arms. They have been helpful and understanding. We did not growup here nor start here, but you would never know it.

Immaculate Conception School
7000 John F Kennedy Blvd, North Little Rock, AR  72116
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top