North Little Rock, AR
Before care: Yes

Posted December 04, 2014
Our children have been at CAC for many years now and we have had a very good experience. No school is perfect, but they have had so many teachers at the high school who truly care about them and have been a great influence on their lives. I only have 1 child left in school and we have had excellent ACT and AP scores. We are not Church of Christ, but have always been treated with Christian love and respect. Each of my children chose for themselves to transfer to CAC from another private school. Each one says it was the best decision they ever made!

Posted October 15, 2013
I graduated recently and I would describe my high school experience at CAC as below average. I'm not Church of Christ, or very religious at all, and I definitely felt like I was judged by my peers and teachers alike, which is not Christian at all. I found a very close minded atmosphere there as far as politics, religion.. etc. The student body is made up of a large COC "clique" that definitely excludes those of other denominations. I found the academics to be average as well-- there aren't many choices for classes. I had a few amazing teachers and a few horrible ones. It didn't prepare me for the competitive college application process or the college workload. That being said, it is a private, extremely conservative school, so I signed up for all of it. On a positive note, there's a lot of school spirit, a lot of opportunities for community service, and it was a safe environment to spend 7-12th grades. I managed to form some great friendships too. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't pick CAC, because I would have preferred a more liberal education. But if you're very conservative and COC, this is the place for you-- a lot of students are very happy.

Posted August 01, 2013
My children have attended CAC since K-4 and are now in 9th and 11th. We love the atmosphere and Christian teachers/coaches. I would not want them to attend any other school. I have too many positive experiences to list. The staff makes you feel welcome and like a part of their family. As with any school you will hear negative things from certain individuals but my personal experience has blessed my family both academically and spiritually. I feel the tuition has been money well spent. CAC is a safe environment and each staff/faculty member treats the students as they would their own. There are a variety of opportunities to get involved like a wonderful drama dept, many different sports including wrestling, a variety of clubs, Mustang Missions which offers the students a chance to give back to the community. Your child will love the school and the experience your child/teen will receive will be way beyond their high school years.

Central Arkansas Christian High School 1

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted September 15, 2008
Being at CAC has been a wonderful experience. The Elementary School is amazing. They're so welcoming and kind, and the kids never want to leave. And the high school has so many opportunities for kids to succeed. There is a great Christian emphasis that isn't pushed down your throats or makes you feel uncomfortable if you're not a part of one group. They've obviously made some huge changes from the time that some of these other reviewers were at CAC. Our family is new to the CAC family (and that's what they make you feel like!), but we have had nothing but positive experiences and met the most amazing people!

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
I am a past graduate of CAC, having attended 7th-12th grade. I was disappointed in the variety of classes offer- I tried 2 times to enroll in physics which was never offered during my years. I also felt very discriminated against since I was not church of christ. I felt that every portion of the school forced their religious choice down our throats- separating by sex when females were praying, etc. I have always attended a christian school, and never until I attended cac, did I feel out of place, looked down upon, or ignored by the staff as I did there. I hope the school has changed for the better- our students need an education- a really good one to be able to compete with public school students, who are given much more opportunity for advanced placement classes, as well as college credit.

Central Arkansas Christian High School 4

Posted June 29, 2007

Posted June 08, 2007
Certainly, no school is going to be perfect, but CAC has done so much to separate itself from all other area schools. As a parent, I feel so comfortable with the teachers and the administration. I love that the students are in a safe environment where they can also talk about their faith. I feel like the education they're getting is so well-founded and really prepares them for what to expect at the next level. Parents are welcomed to get involved and you can really feel that CAC is a family and cares about these kids. We love it!

Posted October 27, 2006
- a administrator

Central Arkansas Christian High School
1 Windsong Drive, North Little Rock, AR  72113
Last modified Central Arkansas Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Central Arkansas Christian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top