North Little Rock, AR

Posted September 06, 2011
This school is very good!! My son has/had a speech delay and the instructors here are truly hard workers and his ability to communicate has greatly improved. They learn Bible verses and have Chapel on Wednesday. They teach them to be respectfull and to have good manners. They say their prayers befor they eat and the staff provides alot on ons-site activities which included visitors and speakers. They not only prepare them for school but for life.

Posted February 25, 2008
I love this school. The staff is so polite and always helpful. My son's vocabulary has more than double in the time he has been in attandance with this school. I can't say enough, I have referred my friends to the school and one has even transferred their child and has been completely satisfied

Posted May 30, 2005
The teachers are wonderful and patient. Each student is given the same attention needed to learn and become productive. My son loves everyone there.

Full Counsel Preparatory Academy
1521 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR  72114
Last modified Full Counsel Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Full Counsel Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top