Bad
Good

Posted April 05, 2014
I moved from nyc 6months ago and my daughter has adapted so well here.her grade point average is 3.948. The education here is the best in the nation. I love this school.I wish it go all through 12th grade.

Ridgeroad Charter Middle School 2

Posted July 14, 2012
i recently got a letter in the mail stating that my child will be attending ridgeroad and i wanted her to go to lakewood because there kids dont learn anything at ridgeroad

Posted April 30, 2010
I love ridgeroad because of all the teachers we have here.

Posted April 30, 2010
Ridgeroad is a very hard working school. It has very creative and inteligent students. Its filled with very smart student athlets and is very safe.

Posted July 22, 2008
I love this school! the teachers are good at what they do. We have good dicipline and we are good at sports. Even though we stay at school until 4:30 we get alot done. So if i had a choice of school it would be here. Home of the rams!

Posted April 19, 2007
I love Ridgeroad! It's a really good school. We have 4 core classes and 3 elective classes in the afternoon. The peep rallys are fun and in them the 7th graders get to compete with the 8th graders for the sprit stick.I love my teachers and they are so nice. All though we're at school from 7:35 to 4:30 it pays off because we don't have homework afterwards!

Posted December 04, 2005
when i was there it was so great the academic programs, availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activties, and even the level of parent involvement. i love and miss the RidgeRoad Rams. what's up ya .

Ridgeroad Charter Middle School
4601 Ridge Rd, North Little Rock, AR  72116
Last modified Ridgeroad Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-8