North Little Rock, AR

Posted August 10, 2014
My children been attending Amboy since kindergarten. There now in the third and fourth grade there. I love the school atmosphere, knowing the staff has been a plus. I'm a parent so there are some things that need improvement. Like better principal and parent interactions and improvements with calendar activities. Also I wish they had cameras in classrooms so we the parents can see first hand what goes on with our children. I don't have any major complaints. My children enjoy their experience there and we hope to have a couple more amazing years of education and development and fun.

Posted July 31, 2014
I moved my children to Amboy after the recent boundary shifts and we LOVE it! Great administrative vision and teachers. Uniforms are a plus. Their building beautiful new facilities! Can't wait to see it!

Amboy Elementary School 5

Posted July 31, 2014
Getting better teachers every year! New campus is looking so pretty! Mark my words, Amboy is on the rise! Now that the newer administration seems to have found their groove, we expect amazing things to come! My children and the neighborhood kiddies are excited for another great year.

Amboy Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2014
We originally wanted our son to go to a school which was close physically ord figured that Amboy was a good choice. This year has been a year of hard knocks. Our son has been through a whole lot of drama in his short little life. Even though flyers have been sent home concerning bullying, uniforms and daily conduct of students, all of these topics have been an ongoing problem. Bullying is certainly a daily problem. Uniforms are expensive and yet because of growth spurts this year, we've had to purchase 6 complete wardrobes this year sizes 5, 6, & 7 in uniforms and in a regular wardrobe for use outside of school. We hear daily reports of our son being bullied and have tried to help him see that as bad as it is, bullying is part of life even with grown ups, and therefore he needs to be very careful in how he chooses his friends. However, he has a right to be educated without the fear of being hurt physically or teased because he tends to be a peacemaker. A new school is going up for next year and we are hoping that confronting these issues will be a priority this year and as the new school year begins. Our children truly deserve at least that much.

Amboy Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2013
This is my child's second year at Amboy and we are now convinced we need to move out of this school district. I went to their lunch and watched as some kids had 7 minutes to eat. They were not allowed to talk during lunch. Their recess is just as short. So don't expect your child to gain any social skills from this or any North Little Rock school district school. If you visit their school district main office, you will find rude, unprofessional people complaining about soap operas. This is evident by their horrible schools. You might as well send your kids to prison, at least it's managed better. While there are some great teachers at Amboy, you would be doing your children an incredible disservice by sending them to any North Little Rock school.

Amboy Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2012
My child has been attending Amboy for the past 3 years. The school continues to impress me with how much they care.

Posted July 31, 2010
I have to say, I didn't know what to expect coming from another district, but I am very satisfied. The staff are wonderful! They really care. Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Posted November 06, 2009

Amboy Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2009

Amboy Elementary School
2400 West 58th St, North Little Rock, AR  72118
Last modified Amboy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amboy Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top