North Little Rock, AR

Belwood Elementary School 3

Posted July 27, 2011
I like the small neighborhood school, my 8 year old, not as much. I had several conflicts with her teacher and I am concerned with all the princpal changes. This is the third change in 3 years. I would like her to stay due to the fact that she has made friends already and most of the teachers are doing the best than can with what they got. The Parent involvement is beyond bad and and the fundraising in least at best, but better than the previous years.

Belwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2008
My 9-year-old daughter started attending Belwood this year, and even though we had a rough start, she seems to really love it there. She especially loves her teacher, Ms. Stane. It is a small neighborhood school, and most of the staff are friendly.

Belwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2003
I enjoyed the small environment for my child. All the teachers knew her and that was a special touch. She also was not lost in the group, we could keep up with her progress easier with a small school.

Belwood Elementary School
3902 Virginia Ave, North Little Rock, AR  72118
Last modified Belwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Belwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top