North Little Rock, AR

Posted August 13, 2014
My son, loved his teachers Ms.Shena & Ms. Yvonne. I was very pleased with the dedication to each child. They did learning projects and always had events for the children such as small rewarding parties and educational field trips. I moved my child to a closer school to us and as ok as it is I miss Glenview. Everyone in there is wonderful and treats each child and parent with both respect and compassion. If only there were more before and after school programs available to transport. It would be worth the drive to come back.

Posted November 19, 2010
I am a professional development consultant who assists teachers with technology training. The teachers at this school are amazing!!! They are passionate, dedicated, and very knowledgeable in utilizing technology resources to differentiate instruction for their students. What a great nurturing educational institution!!!!!

Glenview Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
I'm a parent of an ALE child & have been in & out of school numerous times & have never heard a raised voice or a teacher talking down to a student. Teachers @ Glenview as well as the Principal have the heart of lions & deep abiding love for each child that walks through their door.

Glenview Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
my son loves the school and i enjoy how they work hands on with him and get us updated on his progress

Posted November 20, 2005
I have had alot of experirence at this school i personally feel this is a great school and it's improving daily we had a great turn out at our pta-literacy meeting it was the best free food drinks and excellent door prizes.

Glenview Elementary School
1901 Edmond St, North Little Rock, AR  72117
Last modified Glenview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top