North Little Rock, AR

Posted February 18, 2015
I really love this school n more my daughter she is learning so quick so I'm thankful for the teachers there is in this school.n my son will pretty soon attend this school also. Best school!

No. Heights Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2014
All three of my children go to this school. And each one loves it there. Any issues and Mrs. Snowden is on top of correcting it. I think the District politics are lacking but not this school. There are many new teachers on campus and each one is devoted to their students. No issues with communication that I've had and they are always looking for Parent involvement. They are slowly working on making their curriculum more challenging, what resources they have is all put towards the bettering of the kids educations.

No. Heights Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2010
I think this school is very very lacking, in everything, this child will not go here next year.

No. Heights Elementary School 3

Posted September 01, 2008
We have a good school, and I think it stinks that we are judged based on our test scores. If a child comes up from 1st grade level to 3rd grade level, that is progress! All kids will not do well on tests. Come in and see what we're doing!

Posted August 08, 2005
My children have attended this school for 3 years. I really enjoy the staff at the school. The principals' have good relationships with the parents and students. My children look forward to going to school each day. Floyesia Henry

Posted September 13, 2004
I am not sure of the school at present but when my child started there in 1999 it was a good school. He spent K-2 there. They worked so well with my child and he loved it there. If I had a problem I felt as though Ms.Snowden addressed it very quickly. I enjoyed helping out there and the people who I met there were nice.

No. Heights Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2004
This has been my childrens nightmare and mine. I do not feel that the pricipal relates to her children or the parents. I worked at this school for a short period of time and left because of the way the staff treated the children.

No. Heights Elementary School
4901 North Allen St, North Little Rock, AR  72118
Last modified No. Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
No. Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top