Bad
Good

Nlr High School-East Campus 1

Posted March 21, 2015
They let kids yell and scream at other children with no discipline. The counselor does absolutely nothing to ensure kids are not getting bullied or attacked.

Nlr High School-East Campus 1

Posted May 05, 2011
I am thankful this year is finally coming to an end. I have been extremely disappointed by the lack of communication I've recieved from the Counselor and math teacher. No matter the conferences, there was never a change, only defensive tactics from the counselor. PLEASE RESEARCH BEFORE ENTERING YOUR CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL.

Posted May 03, 2008
After years of sending our child to private school, we were apprehensive about the next step in his education and making the leap to public school. We searched all over the Little Rock Metro area, and landed with NLR...after 2 years at Lakewood MS and now completing the first year at East Campus, we can honestly say it was a GREAT decision which far exceeded our wildest dreams. The advanced curriculum is excellent and the teachers are wonderful, especially if your student actually wants to learn. The administration is the best that I have seen for a campus this size. The principal is phenomenal and runs a very tight ship. As a former teacher with very high standards, I can honestly say that if you are looking for a great school to send your motivated child, look no further. You will be pleased with the result!

Posted June 12, 2007
I was a student teaching intern at NLRHS-East in Fall 04. It was one of the best teaching and learning experiences that I have encountered. East is a very active school that really embraces learning. Scott Kaufman

Nlr High School-East Campus 3

Posted November 03, 2005
East Campus has been one of the most unpleasant and unenjoyable experiences I've ever faced. Diversity, creativity and individuality are neither widely accepted nor encouraged by the teachers and students. If you're anything less than perfect, and especially a new transfer student, school is pretty much a torment. It's as if no one understands common courtesy at all! I just finished reading a book about the Holocaust for my English class, and it was remarkable to see the countless parallels of hostility within the walls of this school. The overall quality of the school is average, but respect and kindness are almost non-existant.

Posted January 08, 2005
NLR is the best school I have ever attended. I love all of my teachers and they treat all their students really well. My principal is probably the nicest person I will ever meet in my life and I hope he stays there for a long time for other students to enjoy him. The extracurricular activites are great and right now I'm taking drama tech 1 which is the funnest class I have taken in a long time. All the friends I have has a parent somehow involved in the school whether it be pta or administrator.

Nlr High School-East Campus 4

Posted January 03, 2005
I am a student attending NLR East Campus and I transfered from a magnet school earlier this year. I thought the school would not have as many opportunities for me, but as I soon found out that most of the teachers were really involved in their students in making sure they understood what the lesson was about, at least in the R.S. program. I am really enjoying the school as of now.

Nlr High School-East Campus 3

Posted September 17, 2004
I am a current student at NLR East Campus and I love it there. The teachers are so nice and they have a lot of extacurricular activities for us students to get involved in. over all I love the school.

Nlr High School-East Campus
2400 Lakeview Rd, North Little Rock, AR  72116
Last modified Nlr High School-East Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-10