North Little Rock, AR

Cato Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2014
This is in reference to the last post, I don't know where the word "spearhead" came from, I'm assuming spellcheck somehow.

Cato Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2013
After walking into the office I can't believe that anyone could walk out with a positive attitude. The woman in the office is very unfriendly and acted like I was putting her out when I asked for information about my child's schedule. The feeling I get when I walk around the school is they don't want parents around. A teacher actually looked at me and said, what are you doing, I was walking my daughter to her class. I read reviews where parents/grandparents could volunteer and when I asked about volunteering I was told that there was nothing for me to do at the school. I am not impressed with the school at all.

Posted December 15, 2012
I love cat o I have three kids going to school so three out of five kids in together they help,each other with schol projects the eat breakfast together at the school the teachers r nice they let me know when or if my kids r bad . And they let me know when my kids don't trun in homework I love this school

Cato Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2011
I believe Mrs. Sheppard to be, one of the most caring, honest women I've meet in along time. Thank you Cato School for your Pre-K threw forth grade. All of you gracious folks once again, have had and have the pleasure to have meet, and going to meet in the furture.

Posted December 30, 2010
Oh the great Cato Elementary. Was there for my 1st and 2nd grades of my schooling. Mikey Snider and i gave that place a work over while we were there. I would love to go back to Cato one time and just take a walk back through those walls.

Posted June 04, 2010
I SO HOPE MY DAUGHTER ENTERS MY GRANDSON IN CATO FOR 4K, HE'S BEEN SAYING SINCE HE COULD TALK, " WHEN I'M 4 I'M GOING TO 4 0 CATO". NEXT YEAR MY DAUGHTER WILL BE IN 5TH AND I'M ALREADY DREADING HAVING TO LEAVE WHEN THAT YEAR ENDS. I LOVE, APPRECIATE, AND SUPPORT OUR PRINCIPLE! WE THOUGHT WE COULDNT MAKE IT WITHOUT OUR OLD ONE BUT WHEN THE NEW ONE CAME SHE STEPPED RIGHT UP AND WE ARE HONORED TO HAVE HER!

Posted May 20, 2010
I am a grandparent and I live a block from school. I can be involved in all activities and the school encourages me to do so. The classrooms are open and that is interesting to me and my grandsons seem to like it very much. They like their teachers and are interested in the school work which to me would make for a great school for learning. I vote for Cato school for America's Favorite School.

Cato Elementary School
9906 Cato Rd, North Little Rock, AR  72120
Last modified Cato Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cato Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top