Posted October 13, 2010
The staff is great. They give more than 100% to make the educational experience of the students a positive experience.

Posted October 13, 2010
We have the best staff and group of kids ever

Posted October 13, 2010
Great school who care about the education of the children.

Posted October 12, 2010
Friendly staff. I feel that both my children are receiving a quality education and they are well taken care of.

Posted February 25, 2008
I have overall enjoyed our past 2 1/2 years at ACE. I do agree with the comment that it feels like they cram for Benchmarks, while skipping over alot of basic things. I also think most of the teachers are good. They don't seem to have a strong enough disapline policy in that the same kids keep causing trouble year after year, insted of being sent elsewhere. I hope 7th. grade is good. 4th, and 5th were great, 6th is pretty good, except for science. The principal is always very helpful with any comment or problem.

Posted February 04, 2008
Wonderful experience for children. Top notch in all regards.

Posted January 31, 2008

Academic Center of Excellence 1

Posted March 01, 2007
My son has attended the Ace school for 2 years. It has been a horrible experience for us both. The principal is not approachable, the teachers are often unconcerned with individual student needs, and the so called Parent Advisory Committee is a joke. There are a few teachers who are exceptional and make the school day a little bit easier to cope. Test scores are focused on too much. An overall education is what I am looking for, not how to cram for the Benchmark

Academic Center of Excellence 4

Posted February 01, 2006
My son has attended the Academic Center of Excellence for 3 years. He came from a private school into the charter school. We found the high expectations for learning to be a rewarding challange for our child. The students who choose to adhere to the reasonable academic challanges are excited about school. My son absolutely loves going to school. He has a new and exciting project or activity each week to explore and discuss. The administration supports a variety of extracurricular activities including GT Art, GT Seminar, Band, Choir, all sports, Odyssey of the Mind, FBLA, Builders Club, Bible Club, Quiz Bowl, Spelling Bee and Drama. The Parent Advisory Committee meets on the first Tuesday of the month. All parents are invited. The turnout is usually 5-10 parents. Overall, I feel the Academic Center of Excellence is a great school for my son. I am thankful he has the opportunity to attend

Academic Center of Excellence 1

Posted January 09, 2006
My daugter went to ACE for 4-8th grade. The first year she enjoyed. The second she had to go to the doctor for medication for stress relief. This is my son's second year. He has really disliked this school, but unfortunately at this time we do not have other options. His teachers do not appear to be concerned in reference to his education. He scores above average on his state tests, but is having trouble passing his 5th grade science class. The teacher did not feel compelled to notify me that his grades were dropping. Once again I have stressed the importance of his education and will give it until progress reports and will try a different approach to this school...

Academic Center of Excellence
112 North School St, Osceola, AR  72370
Last modified Academic Center of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades 1-10
Academic Center of Excellence Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top