Posted July 20, 2009
C.R.A. is the most wonderful school and it is a blessing to have an institution of its quality in our community.

Posted June 07, 2008
Dale Horn is a wonderful person. I can honestly say that CRA has been blessed by the work he has done over the past 13 years. I think Frank Harris will also do a wonderful job. The Academy is a very special place. My days as a student there were wonderful. My kids love going to school at CRA and it because of the caring and loving faculty that is second to none.

Posted April 26, 2008
I have known Superintendent Dale Horn for 30 years, you will not find a better man, He commands respect from the students and faculity. but he also gives respect back too, I am proud to say Dale is my friend

Posted March 09, 2008
Easily the best school that I ever attended. I made so many friends and the teachers were wonderful. If you are looking for a Christian atmosphere where academics are stressed Crowley's Ridge Academy is the school for you. I would not be the person I am today without CRA.

Posted March 09, 2008
One of the best schools in the state of Arkansas. Their atheletic program is consistently above par and their academics are always rated the highest in the state. If you are looking for a place to send your kids so they can grow spiritually, mentally, and physically Crowley's Ridge Academy is the place for you.

Posted May 05, 2006
My daughter and son both began CRA in the fifth grade. It is a great school with great role models where bible is taught and prayer is encouraged. I can not express what this school has done for my family. God has truely blessed us and I would recommend CRA to anyone.

Posted January 12, 2004
We moved here from out of state 2 years ago. This school has been the best part of the move. My son not only loves school, but he is excelling in an environment that seems to build lasting friendships. What initially attracted us to the school were its great test scores, and those continue to impress. The education and environment are outstanding.

Crowley's Ridge Academy
606 Academy Drive, Paragould, AR  72450
Last modified Crowley's Ridge Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Crowley's Ridge Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top