Pearcy, AR

Posted January 26, 2012
This is an AMAZING school!! The entire staff is exceptional! Both of my children go to this school and are now in the 3rd and 4th grades and they love it! I also attended this school and I have to say that I had some of the best years of my life there!

Lake Hamilton Primary School 2

Posted August 24, 2011
This school has gone down hill tremendously!! It is still staffed with some wonderful teachers but the principals there are leading this school like you have sent your children to a military school.You are not even allowed in the building with your children in the morning. It's awful! The rest of the school district so far lives up to its name but the primary principals should not be with your children.

Lake Hamilton Primary School 0

Posted July 24, 2008
This school is absolutly wonderful!! The whole staff is caringnad very loving towards the children, but most of all they want to help our children grow and learn and the communication couln't be better! I'm so happy we were lead to this school and extremly grateful to them for my son's success.

Posted December 07, 2007

Lake Hamilton Primary School 3

Posted September 07, 2007

Lake Hamilton Primary School 1

Posted January 20, 2007

Posted August 05, 2005
My husband and I have had to start over raising children with one of our grandsons. He started school last year at LH Primary and had very caring teachers that were honestly concerned for him and his abilities in school. Mr. Smalling was also wonderful with him and his behavioral issues and worked with us in getting him on a level plane. I also have to give kudos to the school nurse Vicky Monroe. God sent her to work with these kids.

Posted September 14, 2004
All of my children have went to lh schools i highly recommend these. There is no gang activty. The staff seems to care about the children reguardless of the large size.

Lake Hamilton Primary School
136 Oakbrook, Pearcy, AR  71964
Last modified Lake Hamilton Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-1
Lake Hamilton Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top