Bad
Good

This school is just based on popularity, the Prinpicipal for the Primary building has no idea on how to educate. Times have change their is more and more children with disabilities. My son has a disability and do to my son's compulsiveness he was given a paddle. It was awful for me because I really don't have a rights I was told is either a paddle or suspension. They have no special classes for children with disabilities. Everytime I speak to the principal he acts like he know's more then me when it comes to my child. I feel discriminated against because I am hispanic.

This is an AMAZING school!! The entire staff is exceptional! Both of my children go to this school and are now in the 3rd and 4th grades and they love it! I also attended this school and I have to say that I had some of the best years of my life there!

This school has gone down hill tremendously!! It is still staffed with some wonderful teachers but the principals there are leading this school like you have sent your children to a military school.You are not even allowed in the building with your children in the morning. It's awful! The rest of the school district so far lives up to its name but the primary principals should not be with your children.

This school is absolutly wonderful!! The whole staff is caringnad very loving towards the children, but most of all they want to help our children grow and learn and the communication couln't be better! I'm so happy we were lead to this school and extremly grateful to them for my son's success.

Last modified Lake Hamilton Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-1