Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

The teachers do not teach. They babysit!!! It's awful and kids barely learn anything. I hate it here and I graduated from here!!

My daugter is in the 2nd grade at this school and I love it. Academically she is doing very well, never thought to look at playground equuipment, I mean as long as the the child is learning thats all that count. I buy her some toys for home. L.L. Owen keep up the great work

I think this is a very progressive school. Mr. Taylor is on top of what best practices in education. The district really supports its teachers financially.

For the area this is a exceptable school. The child olny being there for two years makes it hard to really feel involved. Teachers seem to be very ridgid in there thinking and not willing to learn new ways. Playgrounds in all schools in this district are in very poor condition. Very dated, same thought and playground equipment as it was 20 years ago.

I just want to say that I have a 3rd grader in this school and I wouldn't have her anywhere else. She is school choiced here and I definately made a good choice in this move. Love the teachers and the principal. They keep learning fun while providing a good structured learning enviroment.

My son as well as my nieces and nephews go or have gone to this school. Mr. Taylor is an exceptionally well principal and he makes sure that all of his students adhere to school policy. The teachers at this school make sure that the children understand that learning can be fun and more important than recess. I wouldn't send my children to another school.

Last modified L. L. Owen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.