L. L. Owen Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
My daugter is in the 2nd grade at this school and I love it. Academically she is doing very well, never thought to look at playground equuipment, I mean as long as the the child is learning thats all that count. I buy her some toys for home. L.L. Owen keep up the great work

Posted July 15, 2008
I think this is a very progressive school. Mr. Taylor is on top of what best practices in education. The district really supports its teachers financially.

L. L. Owen Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2008
For the area this is a exceptable school. The child olny being there for two years makes it hard to really feel involved. Teachers seem to be very ridgid in there thinking and not willing to learn new ways. Playgrounds in all schools in this district are in very poor condition. Very dated, same thought and playground equipment as it was 20 years ago.

Posted January 03, 2008
I just want to say that I have a 3rd grader in this school and I wouldn't have her anywhere else. She is school choiced here and I definately made a good choice in this move. Love the teachers and the principal. They keep learning fun while providing a good structured learning enviroment.

Posted May 30, 2007
My son as well as my nieces and nephews go or have gone to this school. Mr. Taylor is an exceptionally well principal and he makes sure that all of his students adhere to school policy. The teachers at this school make sure that the children understand that learning can be fun and more important than recess. I wouldn't send my children to another school.

Posted November 09, 2004
I just want to say I have a child that is in 3rd grade here and I think this school is a great school. My son has been on the A&B Honor Roll since last year and is still on it this nine weeks. I think Mr. Taylor is doing a great job with the students.

Posted October 10, 2004
L.L. Owen is a great school. This is my son's second year at Owen. He has learned so much from his teachers. They are not affraid to challenge the students. They also have a strict discipline policy that is upheld. I have reccomended this school to everyone that asks me where is a good school. Thanks to the staff for caring for our children.

Posted September 30, 2004
My son went to L.L. Owen for 2 years and loved every bit of it. The teachers and principal have been wonderful in helping him with his studies and learning new things. The principal is one who will listen and take immediate action.

L. L. Owen Elementary School
3605 Oakwood Rd, Pine Bluff, AR  71603
Last modified L. L. Owen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L. L. Owen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top