9-12 & Ungraded
Pine Bluff, AR

Posted February 21, 2011
Dollarway is a very good school. I've attended Dollarway all my life. The students are very nice and are not about drama. Dollarway except you for who you are. We are all a big family. I also think that Dollarway have the BEST teachers in ARKANSAS!!! Despite their differences, they bond together and help one another to help us. When it comes to Dollarway we take learning into a whole different level. We know how to have fun when we learn. That is what make us so intellegent and smart. I've tried Pine bluff district before and it is nothing but drama and i hardly learned anything over there. No matter what other districts or out siders might think. Dollarway is the best school to attend

Dollarway High School 4

Posted November 27, 2009
I been to dollarway during my 9th and 10th grade years,coming from Pine Bluff School District, I like Dollarway a lot better.90% of the teachers try to really help you if you dont understand something,the school is not too overcrowded with people,and most of the teachers try to make sure your confortable while your learning environment.I also think our school is very disipline and a lot of people has school spirit,no matter how good or bad our football and basketball team are. But there are a couple of spoiled apples in the bunch,although I think Dollarway High is a pretty good school.

Posted July 18, 2009
This is a very disaplend shcool, the kids are very athletic and well trained in there studies.

Dollarway High School 2

Posted July 19, 2004
- a former student

Dollarway High School
4900 Dollarway Rd, Pine Bluff, AR  71602
Last modified Dollarway High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dollarway High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top