Pine Bluff, AR

Broadmoor Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2009
I feel that this is one of the best schools in the pine bluff school district. I have seen and observed some very smart and intelligent and also talented students. The principal is nice I love the teachers and the music department is excellent. I would love to see alot more done at this school. The literacy department is a good program for the children encouraging the children to read.

Broadmoor Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2009
This school was great for my son, but my daughter didn't learn a thing there. I moved her a she's doing great. There is much work to be done there. They haven't done there best work yet.

Broadmoor Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2005
This is wonderful school my daughter has learned a lot I thank the principal and teachers my child has came in contact with they have all did a beautiful job with my daughter.

Broadmoor Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2005
This is one of the worst schools in Pine Bluff. This school has no activities. The kids aren't learning anything.

Broadmoor Elementary School
1106 Wisconsin St, Pine Bluff, AR  71601
Last modified Broadmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadmoor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top