Bad
Good

I was in school all way to 8th grade and I quit. School was to log of a day it was at 4:30 we was tired saw me and my twin sister quit school.

Whereas all schools have issues, since my son has been at oak park, i have felt very, very comfortable about his teachers, (past and present). I feel oak park's staff, (from the office to the classroom), does an excellent job with the children enrolled there. Whenever i am on campus, (whether picking up my son or just visiting), i feel at peace. I honestly trust the staff there with my child. I know that not only his education, but my son's whole well being is key with them. They aren't quick to anger with the children. They are very patient. They have a habit of spoiling the children, lol!!! however, i don't have a problem with that, either. He really enjoys attending oak park and i'm going to miss him when he changes schools.

Last modified Oak Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.