Pine Bluff, AR

Oak Park Elementary School 5

Posted May 06, 2015
I was in school all way to 8th grade and I quit. School was to log of a day it was at 4:30 we was tired saw me and my twin sister quit school.

Oak Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 31, 2006
Whereas all schools have issues, since my son has been at oak park, i have felt very, very comfortable about his teachers, (past and present). I feel oak park's staff, (from the office to the classroom), does an excellent job with the children enrolled there. Whenever i am on campus, (whether picking up my son or just visiting), i feel at peace. I honestly trust the staff there with my child. I know that not only his education, but my son's whole well being is key with them. They aren't quick to anger with the children. They are very patient. They have a habit of spoiling the children, lol!!! however, i don't have a problem with that, either. He really enjoys attending oak park and i'm going to miss him when he changes schools.

Oak Park Elementary School
2900 Orange St, Pine Bluff, AR  71603
Last modified Oak Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top