Pine Bluff, AR

Southeast Middle School 5

Posted February 26, 2010
I love all of my teachers at southeast and I wish I could stay anther year

Southeast Middle School 5

Posted March 24, 2009
Southeast is a wonderful school. My daughter just loves her math teacher. Ms. Grady has done something that I never thought could be done. She gave my child a love for math. The school also had a math night during Parent-Teacher Conference. It was wonderful. The students showed what they learned in class and the parents were the students and the students were the teachers. It was a twist to Parent-Teacher Conference. I really enjoyed it.

Southeast Middle School
2001 Ohio St, Pine Bluff, AR  71601
Last modified Southeast Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeast Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top