Pine Bluff, AR

Posted October 11, 2013
I love this school lol i love my teacher Mrs. Mcfadden ! All my teachers are nice. I like hanging out with my friends we have more freedom than we did at my other school. One improvement is for them to have longer and better Pep Assembleys!

Posted September 14, 2010
I give this school a five star rating. Opportunites are excellent and rival that of other districts in the same area. Our school has deficiencies just as any school would but we also have academic programs that challenge students to think, create and be there very best. A school is a reflection of the community and stakeholders that contribute to it. Those of you that gave the school a 1,2,or even a 3 rating need to rate yourselves and your level of genuine participation in the overall school wide plan. If you only came as a parent to drop off, pick up, or PTC your own child and did not positively contribute to the overall health of the school give yourself a 1. If you are a student who didn't go beyond what was offered and contribute to creating a positive working environment for everyone give yourself a 1.

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted August 03, 2009
Jack Robey is an awful school. I know because I went there. After my first year I knew I did not want to come back. The principal treated people a certain way I guess based on how well he knew you. In summary I do not think Jack Robey was a good school

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008

Jack Robey Jr. High School
4101 Olive St, Pine Bluff, AR  71603
Last modified Jack Robey Jr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Robey Jr. High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top