Pine Bluff, AR

W. T. Cheney Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2011
I can not believe that anyone will say that WT Cheney is the worst school. This school is an achieving school and has been for several years. The teachers are helpful and the students are rewarded and celebrated all the time. Each morning the duty teachers start the children off with a hug as soon as they exit the car. If you are taking your children to another district, then you are sending them 2nd class. Great school, great students, great staff, great district.

W. T. Cheney Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
Pine Bluff School District is the worst school district I have ever been involved with. Both of my children spent this year at W.T. Cheney and it has been a nightmare. The administration is unhelpful, the teachers are hateful and inadequet. My son didn't even have a teacher for a whole nine weeks. Everytime I visit, teachers are screaming at the children and calling them jerks. I am transferring my children after this year. The only regret I have about moving to Pine Bluff is the awful, awful school district. This town will never get better unti the schools do, but I don't see this happening. If you live in Pine Bluff put your children in Watson Chapel or a private school.

W. T. Cheney Elementary School 5

Posted February 11, 2005
W.T. Cheney is a wonderful school. It is the perfect educational environment for our children. Upon relocating from Dallas, Texas, we were uneasy about uprooting our children in the middle of the school year. Mrs. Lusinger (Kindergarten, Mrs. DeMoss and Mrs. Christian made the transition flawless. Our children are excited about their education and we could not be happier for them - or ourselves. If you're seking a quality education, caring and attentive teachers, and a wonderful support staff - W.T.Cheney iss the perfect match for you. Andrette & Colangelo Tolbert

W. T. Cheney Elementary School
2206 Ridgway Rd, Pine Bluff, AR  71603
Last modified W. T. Cheney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. T. Cheney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top